Regardless of the type of grills or cooking methods you use, if you’re looking for flavor, then nothing stands a chance against the charcoal grill. Charcoal is the choice for purist BBQers. It cooks your food in the simplest way possible, using flames, smoke, and direct heat.
The smoky taste that charcoal grilling offers is one of the biggest reasons so many people go with charcoal grills over the other grilling options. The heat and smoke that are produced by the burning charcoal create juicy meats that are out of this world. People can forget many things, but they remember the tasty food.
Let’s get the best charcoal grills under $200, an exciting price segment that gives you some great options. There are many awesome charcoal grills under $200 that are both functional and durable. Today, I am going to introduce you to the top charcoal grills under $200 that you can purchase.
THE BEST CHARCOAL GRILLS UNDER $200
1. The Original Po’ Man Charcoal Grill
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/36ztAT7″]
The Po Man Grill looks like a trash can and tastes better than an egg. Po Man Grill is constructed of highly durable rolled steel and stainless metals. It is painted to perfection with high-temperature bbq paints. It is an interesting charcoal grill that has one round grate, 2 skewers, and a flavor lock drip-plate. Po Man grill has a patented design for maximum flavor. It is perfectly portable, simple to set up, cheap to operate on plain charcoal and rubbing alcohol. Easy to use and durable.
2. Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/36tYi0e”]
The Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill features a nice 363 square-inch cooking space and has a lid and bowl that is porcelain-enabled for long grill life and durability. With the Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, you can control the temperature without even having to lift the lid. Assembled dimensions are 38.5-inch by 27-inch by 22.5-inch. The bowl handle includes an integrated tool hook for easy and convenient storage. There’s a one-touch cleaning system that makes it easy to clean up the charcoal ash. You can move your grill around because the durable wheels.
3. Char-Griller Akorn Jr. Kamado Kooker Charcoal Grill
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/3aL3Syv”]
A kamado grill is one of the best ways to serve different types of dishes. It features an exterior finish that is powder-coated, and a porcelain-coated steel interior finish. There’s also a 153 square inch cast iron cooking surface, built-in temperature gauge, and a dump ash pan. It is capable of maintaining temperatures that range from 200 to 700 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s also easy to control the temperature and fuel-efficient. Features dual air-flow dampers, hinged locking lid, and triple wall steel with insulation to deliver a superior grilling experience.
4. Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Kettleman Charcoal grill
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/3aOZJth”]
The Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Kettleman Charcoal grill features 360 square inches of cooking space on its rust-resistant, porcelain-coated cooking grate. The cooking system makes it so that the food evenly cooks and there’s greater temperature control. Air inlets surround the perimeter of the grill, facilitating increased airflow which helps deliver more even heating. Hinged lid with a mounted temperature gauge for ease of operation and temperature monitoring. It only weighs 50 pounds and it has wheels, so it’s easy to move around the patio. It’s 31 inches wide by 21 inches deep and stands up at 44 inches. Easy to Clean: All you have to do is pull the pan out and dump the ash.
5. Miady Stainless Steel Foldable Grill
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/30YFiWq”]
The foldable grill is easy to transport and it isn’t large, space-saving, so you can place it almost anywhere. Measures 29” x 13”. It comes with a nice storage bag, which fits the folded grill perfectly and makes it easier to carry around. 20 Piece BBQ Tool Included and a carry bag. It’s made of 410 stainless steel, rust-resistant, easy to clean and durable.
6. Weber Jumbo Joe 22” Charcoal Grill
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/38J1mXH”]
The Weber Jumbo Joe 22” charcoal grill has a large cooking surface. This grill has a heat-shield lid handle. On the side, there’s a hook where you place the lid. This way, you don’t have to set it on the ground. The aluminum rust-resistant ash catcher makes it easy to clean up. The grill has a rust-resistant aluminum lid damper so that you can adjust the heat. Inside the grill lid, there’s a lid lock. This grill has wheels, that why you can move your grill around, especially if you like to take it out with you.
7. NutriChef Charcoal Grill
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/36qrhBW”]
The NutriChef Charcoal Grill comes to you at a nice compact size of 13.4” x 13.4” x 8.7” and only weighs 11.3 pounds. Perfect for the Backyard or the Porch Deck. This grill features a nice battery operated fan built-in with adjustable speed setting. It makes it so that the heat is blown directly on the meat. Cleaning the top grill rack will never be a headache because it is built-in with high-temperature rust-proof protection. Easy to Assemble.
Choosing the Right Grill for Your Needs
Pros of Charcoal Grills:
– Charcoal burns steady, hotter and produces fewer dangerous gases.
– Charcoal can reach very high temperatures which makes searing steaks or lamb chops super easy. This way, the meat will be crisp on the outside, but once you cut into it, it’ll be juicy and flavorful.
– Charcoal can produce real flames that can give your food to add an extra layer of flavor.
– They’re Portable and Affordable
Cons of Charcoal Grills:
– Charcoal is dirty and messy and leaves ashes that need to be carefully cleaned up and disposed of.
– If you don’t know what you’re doing, charcoal can be difficult to light.
– You have less control over the cooking temperatures in comparison to the gas.
– Charcoal can cause flare-ups. These can be from a number of reasons, such as drippings from the food. If you’re not careful these unpredictable events can easily burn your food.
– There is a slightly higher risk of fires with charcoal grills, so some places will not allow them.
Here are a few things to consider when looking for the best charcoal grill:
– Heat Distribution: If heat is not distributed properly across the grill, the food will cook unevenly or not finish cooking at the same time.
– Amenities: Grills can come with a number of different amenities. The more amenities added, the more the cost.
– Cooking Surface Area: Belong to your lifestyle.
– Use / Portability: You should consider is how and where you want to use your grill.
We’ve reviewed the top-rated charcoal grills under $200 that you can buy in 2019. What all of these grills have in common is that they’re all affordable and provide a nice set of features for their price point.
It’s hard for us to choose the best out of this list because they’re all really good. So there you have it, the best charcoal grills we can find for under $200
But, what is the best charcoal grill under $200 that you can buy? Well, it really depends on you.
Wish you can find the best charcoal grill under $200 for you and your family.
If you to know more information, click here: Enjoyutah